1. Splash Water Park
Splash-The Water Park in Rohtak, Haryana. It is the best Water Park in Rohtak which is spread across an area of 5 acres of land situated at Delhi-Hisar Road, Near Sukhpura Chowk, Rohtak. It’s a unique blend of Indian Hospitality & entertainment, which offers a sense of privacy & peace, and is the ideal escape to calm countryside from the pressures of a busy life.
2. Tilyar Lake
Tilyar Lake is situated 42 Kms from Delhi Border / 55 Kms from Peeragarhi Chowk Delhi , Tilyar Lake is located in Rohtak District of Haryana, Tilyar Lake is spread in 132 acres of area. The Tilyar lake forms a perfect green belt in surroundings area, Lake is located close to Rohtak town.
Tilyar lake has every thing to attract Delhiites as weekend getaway and picnic spot as it has sparkling restaurant and bar, Mini zoo with animals like Tiger , Panther , Deer, Birds Monkeys etc.
Tilyar Lake has a toy train for children, One small Columbus swing for adults, a broad lake for boating and large green lawns for sitting and playing etc. One can ensure a wonderful time as weekend getaway from Delhi amidst the natural wealth. Make your weekend trip from Delhi a memorable one by planning a weekend getaway trip from Delhi to Tilyar Lake.
Tilyar Lake has a beautiful resort with superior rooms , bar & multi cuisine restaurant, conference hall , fast food centre, facilities to enjoy boating , adventure sports near Lake, a mini Zoo , toy train and swings are for entertainment of children.
Rules for Angling at Tilyar Lake Rohtak
Managing Director of Haryana Tourism has given order about Angling in Tilyar Lake Rohtak, Rules are mentioned below:
- Agling Fee Rs.200/- per permit
- Size of catch ( Fish) should not be less than 30 cms.
- Catch restricted to 3 fish in a day only
- The Angler will use only one angling equipment especially meant for this purpose
- Angler will not be allowed to sell the catch any where in the market
- He will not use any explosive , insecticides and pesticides etc. while Angling in Tilyar Lake
- Fish seedling in containers not allowed
- No Angling in July & August being breeding season
- Timings of Angling at Tilyar Lake 7 A.M. to 6 P.M. in summer and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. in winter
- The Angler will be prosecuted, If found violating the above rules and also will be expelled from Tilyar lake forever
3. Chillout Zone
Chillout Zone is not a Commercial Identity but it’s a platform through which this company wants to help everyone to relax and to rejuvenate. As the name says “Chillout Zone”, the company is creating a Zone in which it wants all the associated individuals to Chill and to Relax. Chillout Zone is helping all its members to avail discounts through its registered vendors which will give them mental satisfaction & Quality services on every expense they do as they will benefit a discount on every transaction they do in their daily life for their daily needs at any of the registered vendor of Chillout Zone.
In this century, all the generations find it difficult & tiring to spare time & find venues to do physical as well as mental activities, which is also leading to obesity in our society. But in Chillout Zone everyone would want to participate in the adventure & physical activities because they are different and fun. This will also lead our young generation to have an active mind and body. Being it an orchard the atmosphere is very peaceful and pleasant which also increases everyone’s interest to be a part of these physical and interesting activities helping everyone taking a break from their hectic, boring and concrete lifestyle.
“Chillout Zone – The Adventure Park” is one of its in kind in North India, which helps its visitors to chill & to rejuvenate themselves from their boring & hectic schedule with the quality activities they have for its visitors. The park is developed in 4 acre of lush green orchard which was cultivated initially by British army during the British era but was then bought by the founder of Chillout Zone during an auction organized by the Indian Government. This makes it different from any other Concrete Amusement parks in the country. The park gives a complete natural feel to the visitors where they can enjoy their time away from city pollution, crowd & noise.
“Chillout Zone – Everyday Life Everyday Needs” is an application based platform in which authorised buyers meet sellers. This is a community where People who are member of this community gets discount in their daily expenditure. “Chillout Zone – Everyday Life Everyday Needs” wants to help all its members to save money in their daily life and daily needs & also wants its authorised sellers to gain maximum business.
- A game in which players on one team seek to eliminate those on an opposing team by marking them with a water-soluble dye shot in capsules from air guns . The dye-filled gelatinous capsules shot from guns in this game .
- An ATV ( All Terrain Vehicle ) also know an quad is a cool 4-wheel bike that is all terrain you can go everywhere with it , water , mud , snow , ice . Lately it has been pimped a lot , so get ready to see ATV’s with cool shinning wheels or built-in turbos
- As kids are excited for boat and water. Kids Boat is a game for the children where children ride on a boat . Boating is a great way to spend time.
- A Body Zorb or waling walking ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a person inside it to walk across the surface . The ball is two way open for easy entry and exit . In this game there are fer players and fight with each others .
- A Trampoline is a device consisting of a piece of taut , strong fabric stretched over a steel frame using many coiled springs . People bounce on trampolines for recreational and competitive purposes . The fabrics that users bounce on (commonly known as the “bounce mat” or “trampoline bed ” ) is not elastic itself . The elasticity is provided by the springs that connect it to the frame , which stores potential energy
- Archery is a sport , practice or skill of using a bow to prople arrows . Historically archery has been used for hunting and combat . It is a mainly a competitive sport and recreational activity . A person who participates in archery is typically called an archer or a bowman , and a person who is found of or an expert at archery is sometimes called a toxophilite .
- Golf is a club and ball sport in which players used various clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a course in as few strokes as possible . Golf is played for the lowest number of strockes by an individuals known as stroke play . Golf , unlike most ball games, cannot end doe snot utilize a standardized playing area .
- Bull riding is a rodeo sport that involves a rider getting on a bull and attempting to stay mounted while the animal attempts to buck off the rider . A rider mounts a bull and grips a flat braided rope . After they secure a good grip on the rope , the rider nods to signal they are ready . The rider must attempts to stay on the bull for at least 8 seconds , while only touching they bull with there riding hand .
- Running bungee is a game where two players is tightened with a rope . Where player has to cover some area whereas the rope will bounce back the player .
- Pressure rocket events are great summertime activity to do in school , in your playground , in camps , or even with your family . It offers both fun and challenge . It’s an excellent science project for children , and can make for great entertainment . Player hang inside the cabin and as the pressure varies the player goes up’s and down
- A Water Zorb or water walking ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a person inside it to walk across the surface of a body of water . The gaint ball is usually two meters in diameters and has a zippered and entrance to allow for easy entry and exit .
- A Zorb ball or walking ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a person inside it to walk across the surface of a body . The gaint ball is usually two meters in diameters and has a zippered and entrance to allow for easy entry and exit .